If you’re still not logged on to our system, follow the “Join Now” at the top of our site to log on or to create a new user account if you haven’t already done so.
Once you’ve logged on, the first thing you’ll want to do is to change that ridiculous password we’ve sent you. In order to do so, go to the “Update Profile” page:
And while you’re at it, you could as well update some of your personal info.
Next thing to do is to click on your user account and chose “Dashboard” to enter our amazing dashboard application.
And there you go… Welcome to your own personal dashboard!
The first thing you’ll see are a bunch of nicely structured numbers:
- Listing numbers
- All listings: The total amount of listing requests (claims + new listings) you’ve submitted
- Pending: The new listings and claims that still have to be approved
- Published: The most important number: The amount of listings that are your own and visible to the visitors.
- Expired and Active Campaigns: These are things for phase two of NUDE.
- Visitor statistics
- Total visits: The number of visitors who have checked out your business page on NUDE.
- Total leads: The number of visitors who have clicked through to your website.
- Total reviews: The number of reviews you’ve received from previous visitors
- Recent Activities: Here you read about every important thing that has been going on at your business page.
- My Listing
Here you will find a detailed overview of your current and pending business listings and the option to edit their content.
An overview of the businesses you’ve saved via the “Save” button.
- Reviews (read more about this in the Tips & Tricks)
Here you have 2 options:
- Reviews received: Read what others write about your place(s) and have the opportunity to reply to them.
- Reviews submitted: Have an overview of the reviews you’ve submitted for other businesses.
- My Profile
Tell us something about yourself!
Next Step: Maintain your business page